Leather travelling case, with metal clasps, for glass cup and lid presented to Hahnemann by Dr Attomyr (see previous entry). Labelled: Medical Cup used by Samuel [...]
Blackie, Margery Grace (1898 – 1981)
Margery Grace Blackie CVO, MD, FFHom (4 Feb 1898 – 24 August 1981) was an orthodox doctor who converted to homeopathy. In 1969 she became [...]
The Hahnemann House Trust established this website to ensure people across the globe can easily access artefacts and biographies that honour the history of homeopathy.
All its work is in aid of advancing teaching, practice and research in homeopathy.
The Hahnemann House Trust was established by a Deed of Trust made on 9 December 1920 by Mazzini and Orsini Stuart to house the relics and artefacts of Samuel Hahnemann and other prominent homeopaths in history, for the establishment of a permanent collection. The Stuart brothers did this in memory of their father Peter Stuart, who died in 1888.
Mr Stuart’s love of homeopathy and its history lives on through the Trust and its work today.